- There are 2 players: Player A or Player B. Each
player can be Man or Computer. User can change player's
type (Man or Computer) using radio buttons.
- There is an
Adviser. The adviser can help you to do next move.
- If player is computer than player can have
different levels. User can change levels using combo boxes.
- The Computer can think long time.
To solve this problem user can enter Maximum move's time.
If maximum time of move is equal 0 computer can
think without any limitation on time.
- After finding solution computer check
move's time with minimum time of move. If moves time
less then minimum time computer tries to find solution at next
- The application shows history of the game, using selected
- To work directly with board (this can be very useful solving some puzle) you can
use set up position mode.
- To communicate with the applications user can
- or popup menu, clicking on the right button of
- If you use standalone version of the application you can:
- The standalone version automatically save all your's settings.
You can customize the screen using menu "Tools/Options" or icon
You can change:
- Type of board
- Type of stones
- Showing or hiding
- Status bar
- Turn on (off) sounds.
- Search algorithm
- You can turn off/on using of transposition tables.
- You can turn off/on using of active positions.
- You can change numbers for active positions.
- You can use MinMax or AlphaBeta method of searching
- If you are not a game developper never use the MinMax algorithm
- You can set max number of moves per level