You can play go now
using my program
X & O.
- The players one after another place a stone on any chosen
point of the board
- A player cannot do move that create position existed before (rule of ko)
- Any one or more stones, surrounded on all sides by those of an
opponent, are taken at once
- The game is over when the complet chains of White and Black
stones are in contact, with no intermeditary space
- That player is winner whose chains enclose the greater
number of free points. At the count, captured stones are
placed in the opponent's field.
- The strohger player may be handicapped by allowing the weaker
player to place one or more stones on his first play